Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Conservative Friends, Cum Out Of Your Caves!

I'm linking to the Herald Sun but I swear, I didn't swallow.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,18548094^1702,00.html

"Friend of the Unions" Kim Beazley seems intent on riding the luddite wagon into oblivion. I wonder how the cheese-filth encrusted scrotum of (L)owest (C)ommon (D)enominator Australia must taste. Certainly not like victory.

Maybe we want to use something that might actually work for the people so concerned with R18+ content.

• A big sign with 'Jebus is watching you'?

• Maybe a quickie 11th Commandment?
• Fred Phelps on prime time TV yelling vague, incoherent, brimstone-related threats?

• Roving bands of trans-gender censor mutants?

Admittedly, the last one is a vanity project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home